My mother and I ordered over $800 of trees, berries, bushes, etc.Several trees arrived dormant, and two of them never grew all year.
The two we purchased for total of $127. E-mailed pictures of the two (completely dead) trees that were planted immediately and cared for more than adequately.
I was told that because we didn't purchase additional insurance that they sell I was not entitled to a refund or replacement. I was offered a $20 credit to shop there again - what?!
We paid for live trees; this is not an acceptable customer service policy.
We ordered over $800 worth of merchandise.We will not be back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I Searched google today for fast growing trees and found this ad at the TOP of all other ads. Naturally seeing free shipping and price match guarantee I chose to..."
- "Our son was almost killed on our mower that we had just purchased 2 weeks before his wreck. he was on way to his sisters house just out the road..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "I purchased this product no pistachios very disappointed this is my second disappointment with planters product in a months time..."
- "Ace canopy sells nothing but junk i bought one it had a 5 year warranty it did not last 2 years i emailed monica we went back n forth 1..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."